Saturday, June 20, 2009

Don't tell me I'm not a team player...

I took pissy comments about my not being a "team player" to heart but probably not with the intended effect. While adding to bookmarks I've been assembling for a local marketing campaign of the same name, I came across the new page for a ranch that hosts field trials and noticed that there was only one listing for local lodging - with a couple of motels two towns away. Shame on that local for not sharing - not being a team player. I sent the link to the rest of the local lodging business, including short term & vacation rentals (higher return than HUD rentals).

It all depends on which team you're on. Mine kneecaps neocon bullies with a zest any Canadian LaCrosse player would envy. Figuratively, that is since LaCrosse players think hockey is for wimps

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...