Friday, April 02, 2010

NaWriPoMo

I'm starting a day late (today being April 2) but still giving NaWriPoMo a try via the ReadWritePoem prompts and blog. Maybe just the prompts.

So this is how I participate: I write a poem a day, every day, for the month of April. I can keep them to myself, or post them online ~ obviously I intend to post them online, less sure about the sharing part. I can put myself on the official NaPoWriMo participants' list by emailing my name and/or the name/address of this website where (if it happens at all, I'll be posting my poems) to napowrimo2010@gmail.com. NaPo (for short) then links this site on its main page. 

There's another process for NaPo on RWP. I won't go into it now because I'm still reading that post.

Posted via web from Meanderings

But there's more... including a cautionary tale, the Web 2.0 version ... Posterous is a useful tool for quick multiple posts but be careful using that you don't send posts more places than you intend and then have to dash about deleting them. If you posterous-post from the website, the damn things sends them everywhere it has a connection for. The same can happen when you post by email, but you can control destination/s by addressing. The information is on the site. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...